TMMS job circular 2020 has been published. It’s a great opportunity to unemployed people. TMMS job circular 2020 is the most popular NGO in Bangladesh. To get TMMS job circular 2020 related all information,you can visit our website that is . Many people want to job in private sector. At this stage,TMMS has been created a chance to unemployed people.
TMMS think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector. TMMS offer to people for exciting career opportunities. Education qualification’s is too much important for this job. Anyone,can take this opportunity. TMMS job circular 2020 has been converted to an image file,so that everyone can read easily or download this job circular. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within 28 March 2020. TMMS job circular 2020 has been given bellow.
Job Nature : Full Time.
Education Qualification’s : Please,See The Job Circular
Experience : Please,See The Job Circular.
Job Location : Please,See The Job Circular.
Compensation & Benefit : Please, See The Job Circular.
TMSS Job Circular 2020
Recently TMSS published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career TMSS can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2020
Junior Software Engineer
- Experience in Accounting software development for large scale business operations.
- Strong programming skills & highly proficient in PHP-based & Laravel Based application .
- Experience with JSON, Solid understanding on MVC pattern, excellent. knowledge on modern Web Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX.
- Clear understanding of OOP & design patterns.
- Must be familiar with RDBMS.
- Must have hands on SQL query writing skill for complex business requirements.
- API Integration with different platform.
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practice.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverable.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear readable code.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
- NodeJs and AngularJS application development will add extra preference.
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- At most 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- 35 years but for more experienced candidate age could be considered.
- Experience in AIS.
- Candidates with previous experience in developing Health, Education & Micro-Finance related software will be preferred.
- Mobile & Internet AllowanceMedical allowanceWeekly 1 day holiday (Friday) Three festival bonuses after provisional periodLocal and international training
Compensation & Other Benefits
TMSS Job Circular 2020
Visit Official Website For More Update: tmss-bd.org
Check TMSS Engineering College All Recent job Circular Posted On BD jobs here
- Competitive Salary package with other admissible benefits search as medical, group life insurance etc.
Jobs Source: online
Those who have terminated by TMSS need not to apply. But if any candidates leave the organization according to the rules & policy of TMSS and want to join again, he/she must mention his/her work experience with TMSS in the time of application.
Date of Interview with time & place will be informed by SMS/e-mail/mobile phone calls.
All original academic & experience certificates shall be produced at the time of interview.
Selected candidates will be required to deposit one month’s equivalent salary as security at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No TA-DA is admissible for the interview.