ASA NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
Mother Upland NGO Job Circular 2020,Mother Upland NGO Job Circular,Bd Mother Upland NGO Circular 2020,Bangladesh Mother Upland NGO Job Circular 2020,Bangladesh Mother Upland NGO job circular 2020,job circular Mother Upland NGO,bd Mother Upland NGO circular, govt. job circular 2020,Railway Job Circular 2020,bd Railway Job,www.Railway ,www.Railway job circular,bd Railway,www.bd Bangladesh Railway job circular,bd gov job,www.railway.gov.bd,Govt.bd PDO Job Circular 2020,www.gov.bd job,www. NGO Job Circular 2020
job.gov.bd,www.gov.job.bd,www.lgd.gov.bd,lgd job circular 2020,Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020,Bangladesh Ministry of Defense Job Circular,Bd Ministry of Defense Circular 2020,Bangladesh Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020,Bangladesh Ministry of Defense job circular 2020,job circular Ministry of Defense,bd Ministry of Defense circular, govt. job circular 2020,Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020,bd Ministry of Defense Job,www.Ministry of Defense,www.Ministry of Defense job circular,bd Ministry of Defense,www.Ministry of Defense job circular,bd gov job,www.basb.gov.bd,Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020. NGO Job Circular 2020
NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh ASA NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Microfinance, Poverty Alleviation
How to apply as a NGO Jobs Circular admit card and notice download
After finishing the applying method the authority of asa ngo jobs circular has been announce for admit card download.You con download your admit card at that time.You con download your asa ngo jobs admit card their official website and additionally our website.
- Advise and supervise on database design, development and required Implementation.
- Identifies and resolves data base problems in coordination with development, infrastructure and networks team
- Diagnose problems and triage / resolve issues across various tiers (application, network, database, server on storage tiers)
- Creates SQL Server Clustering, Mirroring, Log Shipping with SQL coding and tuning.
- Implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs, shell scripts, PL/SQL, cron or other techniques Expert level of SQL Server RDBMS installation / configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tracking / tuning, back-up / recovery, remote monitoring.
- Perform work with minimal supervisory direction Knowledge of data quality, data management and data testing strategies and practices.
- Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business needs.
- Creates and maintains complex ETL processes from multiple data sources.
- Ensure high availability (HA) and implement disaster recovery procedure (DR) and initiate database business continuity plan.
- Ensure Data security.
- Ensure archived data.
- Managing and monitoring data replication.
- Regular data base backup, health checkup and ensure database restore from regular back up copy.
- Must have 7+ years’ experience with large database and extensive transactional data set.
- Hands on experienced in database clustering technology such as SQL Always On /RAC
- Hands on experience on high volume databases such as 5 to 10TB and 6 to 8 million transactions per day
- Good understanding and competent knowledge of windows server operating system, storage, network
- Good understanding, knowledge, experience and attitude to trouble shoot problems, resolve issues, root cause analyze using different system, tools logs etc. of other domain.
- Hands on experience on mission critical database maintenance works such as Index maintenance, Statistics maintenance, Data file maintenance, Database capacity plan, Detecting database corrupt pages, Check Database Integrity, Error log review, Window Event log check, Cluster service maintenance etc.
- Extensive knowledge on performance improvement related features of database such as indexing, partitioning, clustering etc.
- Good hands on experience with overall application with strong troubleshooting/ performance tuning skill.
- Data integration and transformation experience using SSIS and similar tools is a plus.
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Advance education and certifications as a database administrator/developer, especially on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good hands on working experience with terabytes level of data migration with SQL Server.
- Should have sound knowledge on server resource accessing and sharing of SQL Server.
- Experience with standard database monitoring tools
- Profound knowledge on all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, and other database objects.
- Experience on reporting server and warehousing.
- Experience on Power BI, SSRS or similar reporting tools would be helpful.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Working Experience in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.