ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Resently we know that an ASA Job Circular Apply 2020 is a very strong and high-quality Bd job news for everybody. Because every ASA NGO Job Circular gives many facilities for his own work as well as gives a good salary, special career development training, well the amount of salary increase system year by year, yearly attractive bonus, yearly smart festival bonus and so one.
The NGO Job Circular Published New Job Vacancy Notice by there Official website – asa.org.bd. ASA NGO Job Circular is the Largest and most Popular Privet jobs in Bangladesh. ASA NGO Job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy in this post. Graduate passed Students also can apply this ASA NGO job Circular 2020.
- Published Date : 01 December, 2020
- Organization : ASA NGO
- Official website : www.asa.org.bd.
- Post Name :Company Secretary (Joint Director/ Deputy Director Grade).
- Qualification : MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Number of job post :See Job Circular Image
- Age : 45 Years
- Jobs type : NGO jobs
- Salary : 30,000/-
- Gender : Both
- Apply Process : Online
- Location : Any Where In Bangladesh
- Apply Last Date : 15 December 2020
For more information see below this original circular.We sure that you will find the better information provided below.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
Source: Ittefaq , 18 December 2020
Application Deadline: 07 January 2021
ASA NGO Job Circular Application Process 2020
- Arrange required regulatory and Corporate Affairs documents in respect to regulatory and internal compliance for ASAI Group PLC/ CMI Group and its subsidiaries;
- Arrange necessary meeting, prepare minutes, Board resolutions, submitting documents to the regulators, and corporate Annual Returns for ASAI Group PLC and CMI Group and its subsidiaries.
- Arrange and execute required incorporation related documents for registering company in a new country/locations and as well as arranges corporate documents for obtaining Business License & permits as well as opening bank accounts;
- Register ASAI Logo and Trademark with the local registered authorities for the newly established company under ASAI Group PLC.
- Review, advise and execute Regulatory & Corporate documents of entities related to AGM,EGM, Board Meetings, Committee Meetings or any other local compliance report/documents;
- Arranges and submit Corporate & regulatory documents from all entities to ASAI Group PLC, external Auditor before commencing physical audit by the auditors [Lawyers Letter,Compliance Certificates, Meeting Minutes, Tax position Memorandum and Regulatory Memos];
- Arranges and Execute documents for appointing new directors, removing existing directors in the entities, and execute winding up documents for entities when required as per decision of the management;
- Safe keep of regulatory & corporate affairs documents, entities register of members & directors;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time
- MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Preferred Professional Certification: : Chartered Secretary (FCS) from ICSB
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Investment/Merchant Banking, Multinational Companies, Overseas Companies, Venture Capital Firm
- Age at most 45 years
- A minimum 7 years of experience out of which 4 years in the similar position preferably in a listed financial institution.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- A good team player with excellent people management skills
- Tech savvy and attention to detail
Job Location Dhaka
- Up to 30,000/- (Per month) during probation period, salary will be fix based on experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishkahi allowance, Life & health coverage, & yearly health-check
Jobs Source: online
Check ASA NGO Recent All job Circular Posted On BD jobs here