Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited is now published job circular . A attractive job circular published the Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited. Joining the smart,willing and big banking team of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited. Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited is the most important department and dependable Banking service team in Bangladesh.Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited is now working in all location for helping the people of Bangladesh. Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 related all the information are given below.
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job Circular 2020,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job, Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job Circular, Bank Job Circular 2020,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job Opportunity,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job Opportunity 2019,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Career Opportunity,
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Career Opportunity 2020,govt bd job circular,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited circular,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited,bd Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited,www.dutchbanglabank.com/Online_Job,Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Job Circular 2020
Post: Customer Service Executive (CSE) For Deploying Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
Vacancy: Not specific
Job Context: Answer phone calls and handles customer inquiries related to Bank Products
Employment Status: Contractual
Job Location: Dhaka.
● Answer calls and handles customer inquiries
● Research required information using available resources and answer to customer queries
● Manage and resolve customer complaints & requests
● Provide customers with product and service information
● Enter new customer information into the system, update existing customer information
● Process requests, forms and customer appeals
● Identify and escalate priority issues
● Route calls to the appropriate resource
● Follow up customer calls where necessary
● Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
● Complete after call works.
● Minimum 4 Years of Graduation/ Masters from a reputed university or equivalent degree with Two (02) 1st Division/Class and NO 3rd division/class in any public examination.
● Age 23 to 30 years
● Both males and females are allowed to apply
● Preference will be given those who have experience
● Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers concerns
● Must be able to learn quickly to acquire the product & process knowledge related to service
● Must also have good knowledge of computer operations and communications to use call center systems efficiently
● Willing to work at the times required by call center management
● Willing to work and on a 24 X 7 roster basis, including weekends and public holidays.