Recently American Red Cross published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career American Red Cross can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know American Red Cross Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published American Red Cross Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 11 June, 2020
Application Deadline: Thursday, 25th June 2020
Senior Manager for Cash Preparedness in Bangladesh, Myanmar and Nepal
- Serve as the primary technical focal point for American Red Cross and British Red Cross supported CVA preparedness initiatives in Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar, ensuring technical support is provided for all stages of CVA Preparedness process including strategy, analysis, planning, start up, and implementation and monitoring, review and closure.
- As required, provide technical support to NSs concerning the selection of CVA technical leads or focal points (if not already in posted), consultants and local staff, including dedicated support and technical management to move CVA Preparedness initiatives forward in in the assigned countries.
- Manage the American Red Cross and British Red Cross program components supporting NS’s in their development and implementation of the CVA Preparedness Plans of Action (including budget), ensuring that procedures and processes are created in consultation with the relevant NS stakeholders and close coordination with IFRC Cash Focal Points if any.
- Support as needed the NS’s to complete a CVA preparedness self-assessment to document their current operational readiness, capacity and gaps in implementing CVA, and develop Plans of Actions identifying priority areas for capacity building in close coordination with IFRC Cash Focal Points if any.
- Provide technical support for the development of key activities and/or deliverables outlined in CVA Preparedness Plans of Actions. This may include development of SOPs, cash feasibility assessments, payment mechanism mapping, development of pre-agreements with Financial Service Providers (PSF), pre and post disaster market assessments, development of Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA) materials and strategies, assessment of linkages with social protection systems, integration of information management (IM) practices into CVA, coordination with joint or common cash platform or other collaborative models, among other activities.
- Work with the NSs to integrate CVA programming into relevant guidelines, procedures and policies, ensuring ways to integrate CVA into its existing contingency plans and preparedness/readiness processes in close coordination with IFRC Response teams.
- Support the NSs to adapt and contextualize tools in IFRC’s Cash in Emergencies Toolkit to ensure that CVA tools, guidelines and procedures are relevant to the local context and to ensure integration across the disaster management cycle, long terms programmes, sectors (WASH, Health, Shelter, Livelihoods, etc.) and units (finance, logistics, resource mobilization, etc.) in close coordination with IFRC.
- In coordination with American Red Cross and British Red Cross global and regional cash advisors, provide technical input in the region with appropriate referral to available RCRC and external CVA resources. This will include support to programme response options focusing on CVA and further understanding and integration of market-based analysis to support appropriate and high-quality CVA programming support on behalf of American Red Cross and British Red Cross offices to the respective National Society Partners in the assigned countries.
- Keep abreast of funding and partnership opportunities and explore ways in which American Red Cross and British Red Cross can strengthen knowledge, experience and visibility in CVA on behalf of broader IFRC and national society partners.
- Manage and report on the performance of all the NSs Cash Preparedness support initiatives, by monitoring progress against agreed plans, indicators and milestones. This includes budget monitoring and reporting alongside upward oversight requirements to both management and technical lines to both American Red Cross and British Red Cross. Direct line management responsibilities lie with Country Representative of American Red Cross in Bangladesh
Capacity Building, Training and Workshop Facilitation
- Undertake capacity building in CVA hrough face to face trainings, simulations and ‘learning by doing’ exercises, as well as remote and face to face coaching. These will cover training NS staff and volunteers at national HQ and branch levels and looking at peer to peer engagements across those NS’s selected where synergies align and with the other NS’s on a peer to peer basis.
- Support the integration of CVA into country-level planning and the establishment of CVA pilot activities. Plan and support the delivery of associated capacity-building initiatives to support National Societies to further establish and build capacity to implement and scale up CVA interventions in existing programs and IFRC Emergency Appeals Operations.
- Facilitate the engagement of each NS in coordination with IFRC in helping identify areas of collaboration with external key stakeholders, UN Agencies, International NGOs, Private and Academic Sector, in order to ensure the CVA is coherent, has an added value, and is appropriately harmonised with the wider CVA systems in each of the respective countries.
Information Sharing & Knowledge Management
- Document the CVA preparedness process and any experiences in CVA that might be of interest to the wider RCRC Movement. Draft case studies and project factsheets to profile the work of each NS, highlight good practices and lessons learnt and to guide and inform future NS CVA programming. Share and disseminate CVA news, documentation and training opportunities that exist within and outside the Movement.
- Identify potential areas of knowledge sharing among the three NS’s, across the region and with the IFRC and with other organisations in the country.
Internal and External Relations
- Advocate to and support the NS leadership to institutionalise cash assistance programming understanding the NS needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Ensure country level coordination and collaboration of activities within CVA with IFRC Country Office and Cash Focal Points to ensure alignment of activities and capacity building efforts together with IFRC specifically relating to implementing Emergency Appeal Operations.
- Collaborate with the Cash Advisory Unit of American Red Cross and British Red Cross Cash Hub Advisory Team to ensure awareness of best practice, access to resources, and appropriate coordination.
- Act as the Asia technical programme management focal point with American Red Cross and British Red Cross Cash teams, coordinating and liaising as appropriate, in order to support recommendations for and planning of their support to the assigned countries.
- Attend relevant events, meetings, working groups and any other relevant fora on matters relating to CVA in the three priority countries where necessary, and represent the American Red Cross and British Red Cross Technical Advisory entities and wider IFRC/RCRC Movement at national and international forums as required.
- Provide briefings for American Red Cross and British Red Cross Management and Trustees as requested in close coordination with Country Representative of American Red Cross in Bangladesh.
- Engaged in coordination with the IFRC Regional Cash Strategic focal point within the IFRC Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) and potentially support other cash preparedness initiatives in the region, by providing technical support to staff linked to the cash preparedness work conducted in the assigned countries.
- Support country level collaboration activities within CVA with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and where appropriate support/further develop joint planning and programming between ICRC and identified National Societies linked to CVA Preparedness work.
- Undertake any other duties reasonably requested by management in line with CVA capacity building
- Closely follow and keep abreast of external innovations and developments within the CVA field – both globally and with a specific focus on the Asia region, and support the dissemination of innovation and/or development to key stakeholders including NS cash focal points, RCRC partners, as well as American Red Cross and British Red Cross CVA technical advisors.
- Uphold the Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and work within the Society’s equal opportunities policy and according to other relevant/binding IFRC/RCRC codes of conduct as required.
Education Requirements: Postgraduate level of vocational or technical qualification within a relevant specialist technical or professional field.
- Substantial experience of developing, implementing and managing CVA in an international response, recovery or development context.
- Building organisational partnerships and organisational capacity, with a specific focus on national/local partners
- Proven experience in positively influencing decision makers.
- Leading and developing people, including remote management of overseas-based teams.
- Working with institutional and high-profile donors.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Considerable and established technical and professional knowledge within the areas of CVA
- Demonstrable knowledge of the role and function of associated technical, specialist, and advisory support services in delivering humanitarian assistance and contributing to resilience building
- Strategic analysis, assessment and programme design and planning
- Monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment
- Budget management and funding proposal development
- Understanding of a matrix approach to leadership and management
- High level communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- High degree of written and spoken English essential
- Knowledge/working ability in one of the three countries languages would be an advantage
- Working in partnership
- Embracing and leading constructive change
- Communicating and influencing
- Personal impact and self-management
- Problem solving
- Leading and engaging
- Developing yourself and others
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Able to travel for up to 100 days per year and comfortable operating in a physically demanding working environment
- Willingness to work out of office hours when necessary
- Willing to work in situations of political insecurity
Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English
Salary Range: Depends on experience
- Festival Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
- Medical reimbursement for staff and immediate family of up to 70000 BDT per annum
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidates are requested to submit a full CV and cover letter via e-mail on or before Thursday, 25th June 2020. Please state your expected salary in the CV.
To apply via e-mail:
Subject: Application for Senior Manager – Cash Preparedness/*your name*
Please note that this position will close on 25th June 2020. However, IFRC reserves the right to fill the role prior to the advertisement end date. As such, candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
American Red Cross
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results,