Dhaka Ahsania Mission Offer Some New Vacancy at www.ahsaniamission.org.bd. Recruitment Notice of Dhaka Ahsania Mission also found at . Educational Qualification for the Dhaka Ahsania Mission jobs circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the Dhaka Ahsania Mission jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Dhaka Ahsania Mission Jobs Circular in 2020.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission Jobs circular 2020 Published today New Dhaka Ahsania Mission job vacancy notice by online job posting. Dhaka Ahsania Mission Jobs Circular offer some New job vacancy in this job post. SSC, HSC, and Graduate pass student also apply in this Dhaka Ahsania Mission circular in 2020. Full jobs information on this circular image below. So, that let’s go apply now
Dhaka Ahsania Mission Jobs Circular
Are you looking for a Jobs? Don’t wary! We also next updates Dhaka Ahsania Mission new job circular in my website at www.ahsaniamission.org.bd, If you want to get job information please follow the circular image and job short information below.
Organization Name: Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Published on: May 2, 2020
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Age: Age at most 40 years
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Application Deadline: May 10, 2020
Job Location: Position Title Contract Duration
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a National NGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. It works for social and spiritual development of the community. Founded with the motto of `Divine and Humanitarian Service`, over 62 years DAM has been serving the human community for improved living conditions enhancing people`s capacities to multi-dimensional field programs and inner potentials. DAM`s current diversified works encompass multi-dimensional field programs and self-governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh.
- DAM is implementing an emergency humanitarian response education project titled i) Scale-up of Early Learning and Informal Basic Education Programme for Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nations (FDMN) 4-14 years` children in Bangladesh (ENBC) ii) Ensuring integrated (Foundational literacy and numeracy; vocational training, psychosocial support and life skills) services for 15-18 years adolescent in the Rohingya camp and host community of Cox`s Bazar (ALP) and iii) Myanmar Curriculum Piloting Project with the financial support by UNICEF at 6 Upazilas of Cox`s Bazar district.
- DAM invites application for the following vacant positions for immediate appointment: –
- Duty Station: Ukhiya with including frequent field visit.
- Ensuring integrated (Foundational literacy and numeracy; vocational training, psychosocial support and life skills) services for 15-18 years adolescent in the Rohingya camp and host community of Cox`s Bazar (ALP)
- Diploma on Solar Trade Repairing & Maintenance from any reputed institutions with minimum 3-5 years working experience.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- NTVQF certificate holder of respective discipline will get priority. Skilled in training manual development, training facilitation, need assessment, counseling market survey, job placement, entrepreneurship development especially in Vocational Education etc.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- BDT 57,200 with Other benefits: other benefits will pay as per project provision and organizational policy.