Recently SS Power I Ltd published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career SS Power I Ltd can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, SS Power I Ltd Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published SS Power I Ltd Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 22 April, 2020
Application Deadline: 10 May 2020
- Overall responsible to lead the Electrical engineering team at project site and be responsible for the Electrical division’s output.
- Leading, supervising and managing the Electrical engineering team for the successful implementation of the project;
- Quality in carrying out the works and ensuring timely delivery of milestones.
- Manage and lead the Electrical engineering aspects and also the field engineering services, , coordinate assignments, and handling multiple tasks concurrently, including techno-commercial analysis and justifications, preparing scope of works, assisting with contract execution.
- Making sure that project meets technical standards, legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements.
- Working closely on construction plans with Site team, Owner’s Engineer, EPC Contractors and other professionals. Coordinating with the site execution teams for proper deliverables.
- Works related to the area of Generators, motors, busducts, protection systems, transformers, switchyard equipment, Generator circuit breakers, HT and LT switchgears, DC systems, protection and relays, lightning and surge protections systems, illumination, PA systems, power cables, DCS systems, logics, wiring schematics, PLC’s, instrumentation cabling etc. Should have worked on the electrical layouts and control room layouts also. Perform system analysis and studies for electrical power systems- load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit studies and relay coordination studies.
- Develop test requirements following International & Local standards and assist in electrical equipment checkout and startup.
- Review and approval of concept notes, basic engineering, Single Line Diagrams, P&I D’s, wiring drawings, logic diagrams, Electrical General Arrangement drawings, calculations, data sheets, materials of construction, check and approval of all assigned project electrical and control & instrumentation installation design & drawings for compliance with all company and project instructions of vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
- Coordination with Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, and Safety to recommend, plan, and implement engineering solutions to improve plant safety, reliability, and performance.
- Performs detailed inspections of plant electrical equipment, DCS system during scheduled unit outages.
- Reviews and update electrical drawings and control schematics, and all deliverables received for ensuring accuracy and maintaining a proper document management system
- Direct other staff or contractors as appropriate to assist with troubleshooting or implementation of any design changes or variations.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University / Institution.
Experience & Specific Qualification:
- 15 year(s) experience in the relevant field.
- Experience level may be relaxed for outstanding candidates.
SS Power I Ltd. offers attractive salary for the deserving candidates.
Jobs Source: online
All applications to be sent through e-mail: email@example.com