Recently Anowara Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Anowara Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know published all jobs circular. As a result, Anowara Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Anowara Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 22 April, 2020
Application Deadline: May 21, 2020
Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager (Commercial)
- Keep liaise with the concerned department like Customs/ EPB/ Shipping Agent/ C&F/ Bank etc.
- Prepare necessary statement and report in line with the management’s requirement.
- To make correspondence with overseas office/ external parties/ customers as and when necessary.
- Any other tasks assigned by Top management.
- Masters any Subject
- MA/ MSS/ M.COM
Job Nature: Full-time
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Capable to work in Export & Import Department
- Should have experience in the field of import through L/C & T/T.
- Should have experience in the field of Cash Incentive.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding Back to bank L/c shipping documentation.
- Must have strong knowledge about different clause of L/c terms
- Must be experienced in payment collection.
- Must have experience in working with bank, BGMEA, Customs, Shipping line & C&F.
- Must have experience in maintaining pass book, Customs audit and related works in bond Commissionerate.
- Must have sound knowledge with VAT, Board of Investment and Cash Incentive of RMG.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory in reading, writing and speaking.
- Excellent skills in using computers and software.
- Sound knowledge in working with MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
Salary Range: 22,000/-
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com